Have you heard of the Smoked Cream Cheese crazy that hit tik tok and Instagram? Well, if you haven’t had a chance to try it- run, don’t walk to give it a try! In this recipe, contributing writer, Shannon Morgan from Instagram’s @Biggreeneggfoodie shares a delicious version of smoked cream cheese pairing it with orange marmalade and my Sunshine State of Mind Craft BBQ Rub. Use code MARGARITA to get $1 off your purchase of Robyn’s addictive Rub.
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Sunshine State of Mind BBQ rub
- Smoke Your Bourbon smoking chips
- Spread about 1/4 cup of orange marmalade over a brick of cream cheese.
- Top liberally with Sunshine State of Mind rub.
- Open a bag of Smoke Your Bourbon smoking chips, enjoying a whiff before sprinkling a few over your hot Big Green Egg Charcoal.
- Smoke at 225 degrees for 2 hours.
Want more smoked recipes? Check out these posts!