Looking for a smoked cream cheese recipe that will elevate your next dinner party? Look no further than this Smoked Cream cheese recipe from Shannon Morgan, also known as “Big Green Egg Foodie” a friend of mine on BGE Team Green, who made this recipe using my Sunshine State of Mind Craft BBQ Rub.
A Smoked Cream Cheese Recipe with a Sweet and Savory Twist Using Orange Marmalade
Have you heard of the Smoked Cream Cheese craze that hit Tik Tok and Instagram? Well, if you haven't had a chance to try it, run don't walk!
In this recipe, Shannon Morgan from Instagram's @BigGreenEggFoodie shares a delicious version of smoked cream cheese pairing it with orange marmalade and my Sunshine State of Mind Craft BBQ Rub.
Use code MARGARITA to get $1 off your purchase of Robyn's addictive rub.
Sunshine State of Mind Smoked Cream Cheese
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: one block cream cheese, appetizer for 4 1x
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Sunshine State of Mind BBQ rub
- Smoke Your Bourbon smoking chips
- Spread about 1/4 cup of orange marmalade over a brick of cream cheese.
- Top liberally with Sunshine State of Mind rub.
- Open a bag of Smoke Your Bourbon smoking chips, enjoying a whiff before sprinkling a few over your hot Big Green Egg Charcoal.
- Smoke at 225 degrees for 2 hours.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Category: appetizer
- Method: smoke
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Smoked Cream Cheese Recipe
Want more smoked recipes? Check out these posts!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.