Pizza is not normally a term synonymous with KETO but alas, these easy BBQ Pork Pizzas are! And this recipe is only 5 ingredients, doesn’t require fathead dough, and can be made in less than 30 minutes, making it a winner for weeknights or whenever the mood hits you for pizza.
The beauty of these pizzas is that the tortillas and pork can also be repurposed into a second dinner the next day for tacos as leftovers to mix thing up. Score! And, these low-cal pizzas taste like regular pizzas, so your kids won’t be on to you and your healthy ingredients!
Gameday Finger Food
These pizzas are also fun for home-gating or watching your favorite game, because they can also be served as finger food since they make 4 perfectly sized pieces when you cut them up. I am all about recipes that are tasty AND versatile! Oh, and did I mention that this Smithfield Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin is lean and comes pre-marinated?
All you have to do is slice it up, throw it in the skillet and ta-da- these pizzas have practically made themselves! Plus, Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork products are available in a wide variety of cuts and flavors and you can find them at select grocery stores and retailers nationwide, including Walmart, ShopRite, Publix, and Albertsons/Safeway.
Partnering with Smithfield
I’ve partnered with my friends at Smithfield who are helping at-home cooks save time in the kitchen with their “Real Fresh, Real Flavor, Real Fast” contest and sweepstakes. From now until September 13th, you can visit SmithfieldRealFlavorRealFast.com to submit your timesaving tips (I’m all ears!) for a chance to win the ultimate win country experience to Napa Valley – did someone say a vacation to Wine Country? OMG! And, from September 18th– October 11th, vote on your favorite tips to win hundreds of sweepstakes prizes! I need a vacation to Wine Country – if you win will you take me?!
Okay, here is how to make these pizzas. They couldn’t be easier! 🙂Print
Keto BBQ Pizzas
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 personal pizzas 1x
- 1 Smithfield Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Tenderloin
- 4 Low Carb Tortillas
- 1 cup sugar free, low carb BBQ sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar/mozzarella cheese
- 1 large bunch fresh oregano
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. While the oven preheats, slice the pork tenderloin into small, uniformly sized pieces.
- Add a tbsp of coconut oil or avocado oil to a skillet and sauté the pork until it reaches an internal temp of 145 degrees; this should take 10 minutes or less.
- While the pork is sautéing, toast the tortillas for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tortillas, layer with BBQ sauce, cheese, and pork – equally divided among 4 pizzas.
- Place pizzas back in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove the pizzas from the oven and garnish with fresh oregano and fresh pepper.
This recipe was developed in partnership with Smithfield Foods. Partnered posts keep this blog going and I only work with brands I personally use and recommend.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: American
- Method: saute, bake
- Cuisine: American, BBQ
Keywords: Keto BBQ Pizza, Keto BBQ Pork Pizza, Keto Pizza no fathead dough, keto pizza with low carb tortillas
If you like easy, weeknight dinners like this one, be sure to check out my authentic Miami Cuban Mojo Pork Roast Recipe, my Keto friendly sugar free BBQ Sauce Recipe, or my Lemongrass, Cilantro and Garlic Chicken wings that are low carb but don't skimp on taste!
Did you try this recipe? Don't forget to leave a comment and let me know how they turned out or tag me on instagram @grillgirlrobyn or use #grillgirlrobyn so I can see your tasty dishes!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.