Back By Popular Demand- the Women’s Grilling Clinic! May 31st- Hollywood, FL
Do you want to learn the basics of grilling? Do you like to grill but want to learn more techniques and recipes for the grill? This clinic, for Women only, is for you!
Hosted by South Florida’s own, GrillGrrrl Robyn Lindars, the Women’s Grilling Clinic will give you the confidence to “man” the grill in your own backyard. Grilling is also a wonderful way to make healthy, gluten free, low carb dishes without all the mess and clean up from cooking in the kitchen!
- How to start a gas and charcoal grill
- The fundamentals differences of cooking on gas vs. charcoal
- How to create direct and indirect cooking zones on the grill
- Grilling gadgets and techniques that will take the guesswork out of grilling
- How to cook mains, veggies, sides, and desserts to host an outdoor dinner party on the grill
Sample Recipes Include:
- Grilled Guacamole
- Prosciutto- Havarti jalapeno poppers
- Island Spice Pork Tenderloin with Grilled Romaine Salad
- Cedar Planked Salmon With Grilled Asparagus
- Steamer Packet Sweet Potatoes
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Make your own Gourmet Smore’s Bar
- Red, White and Blue Cobbler (berry-coconut cobbler)
BYOB- please bring your adult beverage of choice.
OR email email@example.com for more info.
Robyn writes the popular food blog GrillGrrrl.com and encourages women to grill as it is a great way to produce flavorful, healthy dishes without all the mess and clean up of cooking in the kitchen. Robyn has appeared on the Cooking Channel’s “Foodography”, The Foodnetwork’s Chopped Grillmasters and The Travel Channel’s “Festivals Exposed”. Robyn and her recipes have been featured in Esquire Magazine, USA Today, The Huffington Post, The Sun Sentinel, Miami Herald, and Big Green Egg lifestyle. Robyn has developed recipes for brands like Land O Lakes, Kingsford Charcoal, Sears, and the National Pork Board. Robyn owns 9 grills and counting!