HI! I’m Robyn Lindars, the “Grill Girl” behind GrillGirl.com. I’m happiest when I am testing out new recipes, particularly anything cooked over live fire: Grilling, Smoking, torching… As a girl who likes to eat, I try to keep my recipes healthy and full of flavor. I’ve eat mostly PALEO as I tend to eat a lot of lean grilled meat and veggies, but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy a cocktail or the occasional piece of keylime pie! For video recipes, you can check out my youtube channel where I’ve made everything from grilled cocktails to spatchcocked chicken.
I live in Hollywood, Fl, right in between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, with my husband, an avid outdoorsmen, my son Hunter, and my two dogs (both rescues!).
In the time I’ve had this blog I’ve documented my life experiences such renovating a sailboat, getting married, renovating a house (while pregnant!), having a baby, losing my furr babies, and renovating a vintage tin can camper. Thanks for being part of my journey!
Fun Facts About Robyn:
- I compete on a BBQ team with my dad at the Memphis in May World Championship BBQ Competition
- I’m a trained FBA BBQ judge
- I teach “Women’s Grilling Clinics” to empower women to learn why grilling is an awesome way to cook without creating a heap of dirty dishes!
- I have appeared on The Today Show, Food network Chopped Grillmasters (August 2013), The Cooking Channel’s Foodography and the Travel Channel’s “American Grilled”
- I am an animal lover and animal rescue is a cause I am very passionate about. Some of the of the proceeds from this blog (outside of operational costs, etc) go to animal rescue/transport out of high kill shelters where adoptable dogs and cats can get a chance to live instead of being euthanized in overpopulated shelters.
Thank You for Stopping By! If you are interested in partnering on a project, please email me at email@example.com or connect with me via the various social networks linked at the bottom of this site. To see me in action, follow along on instagram @grillgirlrobyn