This is a pic from my “grilled cocktails” webisodes as found on youtube channel.
HI! I’m Robyn Lindars, the “Grill Girl” behind GrillGirl.com. I’m happiest when I am testing out new recipes, particularly anything cooked over live fire: Grilling, Smoking, torching… As a girl who likes to eat, I try to keep my recipes healthy and full of flavor. I’ve been dabbling in PALEO concepts lately as I tend to eat a lot of lean grilled meat and veggies, but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy a cocktail or the occasional piece of keylime pie! For video recipes, you can check out my youtube channel where I’ve made everything from grilled cocktails to spatchcocked chicken.
My husband and I fixed up an old sailboat about 4 years ago so our adventures sailing in Miami’s Biscayne Bay are occasionally documented here as well.
Fun Facts About Robyn:
- I compete on a BBQ team with my dad at the Memphis in May World Championship BBQ Competition
- I’m a trained FBA BBQ judge
- I teach “Women’s Grilling Clinics” to empower women to learn why grilling is an awesome way to cook without creating a heap of dirty dishes!
- I have appeared on The Today Show, Food network Chopped Grillmasters (August 2013), The Cooking Channel’s Foodography and the Travel Channel’s “Festival’s Exposed”
- I am a new mom to baby Hunter and am also a mom to 2 furrbabies, Gracie and Chloe
- I am an animal lover and animal rescue is a cause I am very passionate about. Some of the of the proceeds from this blog (outside of operational costs, etc) go to animal rescue/transport out of high kill shelters where adoptable dogs and cats can get a chance to live instead of being euthanized in overpopulated shelters.
Thank You for Stopping By! If you are interested in partnering on a project, please email me at email@example.com or connect with me via the various social networks linked at the bottom of this site.