Ingredients (per rack)
- 1 rack beef back ribs
- 3 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. Sunshine State of Mind BBQ rub
For the wrap
- 3 tbsp. salted butter, cubed
- ½ tbsp. Sunshine State of Mind BBQ rub
- 4 tbsp. organic brown sugar (or honey)
- 2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Preheat your grill to 300 F, over indirect heat.
- Pat the ribs dry, then evenly apply the Dijon mustard and Sunshine State of Mind BBQ rub.
- Place the ribs on the grill and cook for 2 hours.
- Lay down a large piece of foil, line the pats of butter down the center followed by the rub and sugar. Then, place the ribs non membrane side down.
- Return to the grill for 30 minutes or until the rack of ribs bends with ease.
- Uncover and allow them to cool slightly.
- Slice the individual ribs all the way against the bone of the next rib to have a nice meaty bite per rib.
- Garnish with more pepper flakes, sesame seeds, or thinly sliced green onion if desired.