This easy-to-make Grilled Buffalo Blue Cheese Oysters recipe will be the hit of your next cookout. If you love the flavors of Buffalo sauce and grilled cheese together, then slurping them down on an oyster will be a truly experience for you!
- 1 dozen shucked oysters with the oyster still in the shell
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 stick of (organic) butter
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup blue or gorgonzola cheese
- Have your seafood monger shuck the oysters for you and leave the oyster in its shell for putting on the grill.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and then add then sauté the garlic. Add the hot sauce and let simmer for a few minutes. Remove from heat.
- Next, preheat your grill to 450 degrees. Place the oysters on the grill. Spoon the sauce over the oysters and let it begin to simmer. Add blue cheese.
- Let the oysters cook until they have reached an internal temp of 145 degrees as read by an internal read thermometer.
- Remove from the grill and then sprinkle them with parsley. Slurp them down!
Affiliate links have been used in this post. I only recommend products I personally use!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Seafood, Shellfish, Grilled Oysters
- Method: GRILL
- Cuisine: American, BBQ
Keywords: Grilled Oyster Recipe, Buffalo Blue Cheese Grilled Oysters