- 2 lbs shrimp, deveined and shelled
- Seafood seasoning
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 serrano or Fresno chile, finely diced (seeds removed for less heat)
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, plus more for serving
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup white wine such as Pinot Grigio
- 1 can baby artichokes, drained
- 4 tbsp. unsalted cold butter
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Pat shrimp dry and season both sides.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in skillet.
- Sauté shrimp in an even layer, 2-3 minutes per side until pink and opaque. Set aside.
- Add remaining olive oil.
- Sauté garlic and serrano pepper until fragrant and tender, 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and continue sautéing until tomatoes are slumped and burst, approximately 5 minutes.
- Season lightly with salt.
- Add white wine and bring to a simmer.
- Allow wine to reduce by half.
- Add artichoke hearts and return shrimp to skillet and allow to heat through. Take off heat.
- 1 tablespoon at a time add cold butter, stirring to combine.
- Add basil, lemon juice, and halved tomatoes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes