- 1 Whole Watermelon (seedless is preferred)
- 4 Oz package crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Prepare your grill for direct grilling over medium high heat
- Cut your watermelon into discs and coat them lightly with olive oil
- Place your oiled watermelon disks directly on the hot grates until there are visible grill marks underneath
- Flip the watermelon over and top it with your crumbled feta cheese. Cover the grill and let it cook for a few more minutes. The cheese will soften but will not melt.
- Remove the watermelon pizza and sprinkle it with the chopped mint Slice your pizza into wedges just as you would cut a regular pizza pie
At this point, we like to drizzle it with a little bit of balsamic glaze for an extra burst of flavor. Let your imagination run wild!