We’re onto night three of your easy weeknight dinner cooking, and who doesn’t love a good pasta dish?
- 3 packages frozen zoodles OR 5 large zucchini that will need to be spiralized OR 1 box fettuccine noodles
- 1 1/2 cups cream (for Paleo, swap out with coconut cream or a nut butter)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 ½ cups fresh grated Parmesan
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Leftover chicken
- Boil noodles or pan fry your noodles until they are al dente.
- Meanwhile, make your sauce. Melt butter and cream until it begins to simmer. Add the Parmesan and let it continue to cook until the Parmesan has melted.
- Add a teaspoon or more to taste of your favorite Cajun seasoning.
- Keto: You’re good to go — Alfredo sauce is naturally Keto. But pasta is not! You’ll want to use zoodles or Miracle noodles to be Keto, low carb or Paleo.
- Paleo: You’ll need to swap the cream with a nut milk and switch the Parmesan with nutritional yeast. The taste won’t be exactly the same but it will still be good. If you still use some Parmesan it will be “paleo-ish” and still taste great!
This post was developed in partnership with Kingsford Charcoal, however all thoughts and ideas are my own.