Night two — you’ve got leftover chicken from the night before, and we’ll be mixing it up with a delish taco recipe!
- One pack of tortillas
- 1 large bunch cilantro
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- Leftover chicken
- Reheat about five to seven chicken thighs and tortillas in the toaster oven at 325 degrees.
- Serve with chopped cilantro, sour cream, and chopped tomatoes with your favorite hot sauce.
- Add black beans and rice to round out the meal if you have bigger appetites- this can be made in advance with canned beans and rice done in your rice cooker.
- Keto/Low Carb: Opt for low car tortillas OR use lettuce as your tortilla and pair with full fat sour cream
- Paleo: Opt for grain free tortillas, such as almond, coconut or cassava tortillas from Siete foods, pair with coconut cream instead of sour cream
This post was developed in partnership with Kingsford Charcoal, however all thoughts and ideas are my own.