It’s night one of making three easy chicken dinners that will have everyone in your family happy!
- 4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 container arugula
- Olive oil, balsamic glaze, – or your favorite salad dressing for salad for night #1
- Your favorite BBQ Rub, you can make your own with my all-purpose BBQ rub recipe
- Fill your grill with Kingsford Charcoal Briquettes and prepare your grill for direct heat (charcoal spread out evenly on the bottom versus only on one side). If you would like to learn about how to start a charcoal grill or how to create direct and indirect zones on your grill they are part of my GRILL SCHOOL series which will teach you the fundamentals of grilling!
- Oil your grill grates with avocado oil or another high heat oil so your chicken doesn’t stick.
- Grill the chicken thighs on direct heat until the internal temperature reads 170 degrees as determined by an instant read thermometer like the Thermapen or the Thermopop.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let rest before cutting into it.
- Serve with arugula salad and sliced heirloom tomatoes with a drizzle of balsamic glaze and olive oil on the first night.
- If you eat carbs, you can easily throw in a grilled Texas Toast or bread to round out the meal.
- Reserve remaining chicken for dinner on nights 2 and 3.
This post was developed in partnership with Kingsford Charcoal, however all thoughts and ideas are my own.
- Category: american
- Method: grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grilled chicken for 3 nights of meals, grilled chicken tacos, grilled chicken alfredo, keto friendly chicken alfredo