- 4 peaches, halved and pits removed
- 2 cedar planks (soaked)
- 1/2 cup (approximately 4 oz.) mascarpone cheese
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- Soak the cedar planks for 10 minutes before using.
- When I make cedar plank smoked peaches I set my pellet smoker to the temperature of 250 degrees.
- Halve the peaches and remove their seeds.
- Put 4 peach halves on each cedar plank and smoke for 30 minutes.
- Remove the peaches from the smoker and place on separate dessert plates for serving.
- Add 1 tbsp. mascarpone, a drizzle of honey, 1 tbsp. chopped pistachios, and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon on top.
- Prepare for dessert ecstasy!
- PRO TIP: You can easily switch out the peaches with other stone fruits such as nectarines, plums or apricots.
- PRO TIP: Leftover smoked peaches can be used for the peach-poblano cornbread recipe.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Smoking, Plank Cooking
Keywords: cedar plank recipes, smoked peaches, peach recipes, grilled peach recipe, smoked peach recipe, grilled desserts, dessert on the grill, peach dessert recipe, cedar plank recipes, cooking on a cedar plank, how to cook on a cedar plank