Cedar Plank Peaches with Mascarpone, Pistachios, and Honey are a delicious treat with a sweet woodsy flavor.
When you top your planked peaches with a mixture of creamy mascarpone, sweet honey, and crunchy chopped pistachios you’re in for a real treat.
You’ll be ecstatic to serve cedar-planked peaches to your guests.
- 4 peaches, halved and pits removed
- 2 cedar planks (soaked)
- 1/2 cup (approximately 4 oz) mascarpone cheese
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
Soak the cedar planks for 10 minutes before using.
Halve the peaches and remove their seeds.
Put 4 peach halves on each cedar plank and smoke for 30 minutes.
When I make cedar plank smoked peaches I set my pellet smoker to the temperature of 250 degrees (f).
Remove the peaches from the smoker and place on separate dessert plates for serving.
Add one tbsp mascarpone, a drizzle of honey, 1 tbsp chopped pistachios and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon on top.
Prepare for dessert ecstacy!
- Easily switch out the peaches with other stone fruits such as nectarines, plums or apricots.
- Leftover smoked peaches can be used for the peach-poblano cornbread recipe right here on GrillGirl.com.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Smoking, Plank Cooking
Keywords: smoking wood, peach, apple, plank cooking, plank, dessert recipe, smoked dessert