To round out this sheet pan dinner, the smoked harissa salmon is paired with broccolini and sweet potatoes.
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes, cut into ¼-inch thick slices
- 3 Tbsp. avocado oil, divided
- 12 oz. broccolini, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. harissa sauce (spicy or mild)
- Zest of 1 orange
- 4 (5-oz.) wild caught salmon filets
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat your pellet smoker to 425° F.
- Toss sweet potatoes with 1 ½ tablespoons avocado oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place sheet pan on the grill; cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss broccolini with remaining oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Move sweet potato slices to one side of the sheet pan and place broccolini on the other. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir together harissa and orange zest. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Carefully move the sweet potatoes and broccolini to make room for salmon filets. Spread harissa sauce evenly over each piece. Close lid and continue cooking for 10-14 minutes or until salmon flakes easily and internal temperature reaches 145°F.
Keywords: pellet smoker, harissa, salmon, broccolini, sweet potatoes, sheet pan, smoked salmon, orange salmon, orange