- 1 sm. (about 8-ounces) russet potato, peeled and large diced
- 1 lg. head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 6 cups)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
- ½ cup unsweetened nut milk, warm
- ¼ cup ghee, melted
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Place potatoes, cauliflower, and garlic in a 4-quart saucepan with cold salted water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat slightly and cook 8-10 minutes until vegetables are tender. Drain and return to the pan or place in a mixing bowl.
- Add milk, ghee, and salt. Use a potato masher or hand mixer to blend mixture until creamy.