These Cilantro Lime Grilled Wings are the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. Make sure to make extra because everyone will definitely want seconds.Print
- 24 jumbo chicken drumettes and or wings
- 1/2 a cup of honey
- 1/2 a cup of Sriracha
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- the juice and zest of one lime
- 1 cup of chopped cilantro
- In a large bowl whisk together the honey, Sriracha, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice and zest. Reserve some of the marinade in a separate bowl for basting (about half a cup).
- Add the chicken and allow to marinade for 30 minutes to an hour.
- On a hot grill place your wings on the indirect heat. Cover the grill and cook the wings for about 30 minutes.
- Midway through the cooking turn and baste with the marinade that was set aside earlier.
- Once their fully cooked serve them up on a platter and garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Category: Chicken Wings
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: sriracha wings, soy sauce marinade, citrus marinade recipe, chicken wings with sriracha sauce, sriracha chicken recipe, cilantro and lime chicken wings, chicken wings recipe on the grill, asian inspired chicken wings