Superbowl 2014 is here- don’t be “that guy” who shows up with chips and hummus. Show your friends you know a thing or two with a dish you can be proud to serve at the Superbowl party this year. I guarantee your friends will ask you for the recipe(s!)
1) Proscuitto and Havarti Jalapeno Poppers: These are my easier Jalapeno Poppers recipe that is yummy AND easy to prepare and grill. If you are a bacon fan and don’t mind the extra prep work (and trust me these are a lot of work but they are super worth it) then you can try my other Jalapeno Poppers stuffed with Bacon and cream cheese recipe that are better made in the oven or on the grill on indirect heat. #nocarb, #glutenfree
2) West Indies Wings: I developed this recipe before Superbowl last year and they were a BIG HIT! Pair coconut milk, ginger, Barbados style hot sauce and curry for a marinade/dipping sauce that takes grilled chicken wings to new heights! Plus, the leftover sauce is great repurposed for other dishes. #paleo, #nocarb, #glutenfree
3) Smoked Tuna Dip: pair smoked tuna with cream cheese, old bay, lime juice, and jalapeno and you have a clear winner. This recipe has been the #1 hit on my blog for 4 years! #glutenfree
4) Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs: If you love bacon and a little heat then this is the recipe for you. Plus, this is #nocarb and #paleo friendly.
5) Fire Roasted Pineapple and Black Bean Salsa: This dip is suprely addictive pairing grilled pineapple, black beans, jalapenos, coconut, lime and Cilantro. This dip as also great reused as a topping for chicken, fish and salads. #GF, #Vegan
Do you have a tried and true recipe you always make for the #Superbowl? I’d love to try it- leave a comment below!