I love sausage and peppers, but as the summer dwindles down I’m trying to eat healthier. I’ve had my share of burgers and ribs over the last three months.
Turkey is a great alternative and a Kielbasa offers a nice smoky flavor to pasta – what’s even better is this meal is fully cooked in about 30 minutes, making it a go-to recipe for the busy weekdays.Print
- A package of turkey Kielbasa (I used a Hardwood Smoked one)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1/2 an onion
- 1–2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly cracked pepper
- 3 cups of marinara sauce (store bought or homemade)
- 1 box of spaghetti
- 1/2 a cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Grill your Kielbasa, peppers and onions to you get nice char marks. While that is grilling boil your pasta till it’s al dente. Mix together your Kielbasa, Peppers and onions freshly cracked pepper and minced garlic with your marinara sauce and pasta. Serve and grate fresh Parmesan cheese over it.