If your dad is a vegetarian, this may not be the gift guide for him. But, if your dad loves to grill and is a lover of all things bacon, then I have some great gift ideas for you! If you click on my Father's Day Gift Ideas pinterest board, you will see lots of cool gift ideas that you can ship to your dad in time for father's day. All the photos on the pinterest board will take you directly to the site they came from for more info. Included in this line up:
- A bacon flask – who doesn't need a bacon flask?
- Bacon of the month club – need I say more?
- Grass Fed Beef Combo pack from Genuine Choice- ship Dad artisanal, organic beef right to his door!
- Steven Raichlen's Primal Grill DVD pack – I have this set and love his recipes. Raichlen shows you different techniques and approaches to outdoor cooking with a Global influence from his travels around the world. Very inspiring!
- Volkswagon Camper Van Limited Edition Lego Set – got my hubby this for Christmas, it looks so great sitting on a shelf in our living room and he had a blast putting it together
- Weber outdoor fireplace – this has been on my wishlist for a while! Great for cozy nights outside and the fire also keeps the bugs away!
- My favorite grilling accessories – grill grates and cast iron grill grates.
- The limited edition flame thermapen – if you've been thinking of getting dad a thermapen, now is the time to do so! This one is super cool!
- And of course, a Darth Vader Father's Day card that says “You Are My Father”. How cool is that?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
You’re buying Eddie one of each, right?
I wish!! 🙂