- ¼ cup reduced fat sour cream
- ½ tsp. grated lime peel
- ¼ tsp. lime juice
- 1 cup broccoli coleslaw mix
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp coarsely ground pepper
- 8 Hawaiian sweet rolls, split
- 8 small lettuce leaves
- 8 slices tomato
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, lime peel and lime juice. In another small bowl, combine the slaw ingredients. Chill the sauce and slaw until serving.
- Cut each chicken breast in half widthwise; flatten to ½ inch thickness. Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inch from the heat for 4 to 7 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Grill rolls, cut sides down, for 30-60 seconds or until toasted. Serve chicken on rolls with lettuce tomatoes and slaw.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes