- 6 Wagyu sliders (enough for 2 people plus an extra)
- 6 Ciabatta rolls
- 4 slices, chipotle gouda (or cheese of your choice)
- 8 mini peppers, rinsed
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup basil mayo (see directions above)
- Sriracha (or hot sauce of your choice)
- Prepare a grill to 350 degrees.
- Grill the sliders for 3 minutes each side. At the same time, grill the peppers until char marks form. Once you’ve flipped your slider, add the cheese.
- Put the bread on indirect heat or the warming tray at the top and let it get crispy.
- Tent the sliders for 10 minutes before serving.
- Put together with the rest of your ingredients, including the pretty charred peppers, for a slider masterpiece!