- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup Cotija cheese grated fine
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6–8 ears corn
1) In a small bowl combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, and lime juice. In another small bowl combine the Cotija cheese, chili powder, cayenne pepper, cumin and salt.
2) Build a charcoal fire for direct grilling using Kingsford® charcoal. While the grill is heating, remove the corn from the husks. Grill the corncobs directly over the hot coals (approximately 450˚F) for 6-7 minutes turning every two minutes until kernels start to soften.
3) Remove the corn from the grill and apply a light coat of the yogurt mixture to each cob. Sprinkle each corn cob liberally with the Cotija cheese mixture, and they are ready to serve.