- Pre-soaked mesquite wood chips for 30 minutes.
- Rub 2 tablespoons Stubb’s BBQ rub (or your own) on both sides of the meat.
- Let the beef tenderloin sit out for around 30 minutes to get up to room temperature.
- Preheat the Green Egg to 275 degrees.
- Put the mesquite wood chips on the charcoal.
- Put the meat on the grill.
- Cook at 250 to to 275 degrees until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees ( Medium- Allow about 20 to 25 minutes per pound of meat.
- Do not over cook because meat still continues to cook after you take it off the grill.)
Let the meat rest about 10 minutes before you slice in 1/4 to 3/8″ size pieces and serve with your favorite sides.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Smoked