One 3lb bag of chicken drummettes. I usually buy the frozen ones and defrost when I am ready to make.
- One cup Franks Hot sauce (not that hot and is supposedly the first original buffalo wing sauce)
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- 4 chipotle peppers in adobe sauce
- 2 HEAPING tablespoons of minced garlic
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Throw all ingredients (sans the chicken) into a gallon ziplock bag and mix in bag (you can seal the bag and shake around). Add the chicken wings.
Let the chicken marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Cook chicken on a medium hot grill, about 10 minutes on each side (this will vary on your grill, size of wings, etc) or until done. Baste with sauce while chicken cooks.
Serve with Scott’s blue cheese dip. See recipe below.
- 12 oz. container sour cream
- 4 oz. container blue cheese (the better the cheese, the better the dip)
- 2 tblsp minced garlic
- 1 tbls spoon dry mustard
- lots of freshly ground black pepper and sea salt
Great on your spicy wings!!