This is a light yet SUPREMELY SATISFYING Mediterranean style sandwich that offers a nice alternative to your traditional ham and cheese (BORING!).Print
- Focaccia Bread, ciabatta or french bread/baquettes (enough for 4 sandwiches)
- 1 jar (13-15oz) of roasted red peppers
- 1 small container of goat cheese
- 1 jar olive tapenade
- 3+ cups of arugula (I LOVE THIS STUFF!)
- handful fresh basil
- Slice the bread lengthwise in halves. Spread olive tapenade on both sides generously.
- Next, spread the goat cheese liberally on top of the bread, on top of the tapenade.
- Drain the jar of roasted red peppers and cut them lengthwise into manageable pieces to fit on the sandwich.
- Layer the peppers and then add fresh arugula, basil, and large amounts of freshly ground pepper.
This sandwich is also great with the addition of Italian sausage, capicola or salami, or Aidells sausage (these are great added to anything! )
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.