logo
      Food Advertising by

Rum Soaked Pineapple with Cinnamon Sugar Glaze on the Rotisserie

Rum Soaked Pineapple on the Rotisserie, Fruit on the Grill, Grilled Pineapple,

Rotisseries- they're not just for meat anymore. This rum soaked pineapple cooked on the rotisserie for 45 minutes to produce a rich dessert.

Most people just eat fruit for as an on-the-go snack and don’t do much to alter the taste. Luckily, I met Scott Nielson while hanging out at my favorite grilling store, Culinary Concepts, and he told me a thing or two about grilling fruits. Here is an easy way to spice up (and spike up) your fruits to create a delicious dessert for any occasion.

First, take a pineapple and remove the outer shell. Soak the pineapple in a cinnamon rum mixture. Cook for a minimum of 45 min on a rotisserie at 350 degrees. Once it’s done, cut it into sections and serve. Enjoy!

Print Friendly

, , ,

7 Responses to Rum Soaked Pineapple with Cinnamon Sugar Glaze on the Rotisserie

1. Kevin February 27, 2011 at 11:16 am #

This looks awesome! We live in a house divided… I eat meat, she doesn’t! So… this is one more to add to my veggie friendly grill recipe box! Thank you for the post. :D

2. Robyn February 27, 2011 at 8:47 pm #

Kevin,
    Thank you for checking out my blog. I will likewise check out your site! Please let me know what you think of the recipes you end up trying :)

Cheers,
    Robyn

3. Dee February 27, 2011 at 11:00 pm #

Robyn, That works well on The Big Easy Infared cooked in that it is like a rotessarie except there is no rotating necessary. I have grilled pineapple in it and it is wonderful. You can bet I’ll use your recipe next time. Thanks, Dee

4. Robyn March 1, 2011 at 8:04 am #

HI Dee,
    I will definitely give it a try on my big easy. Thanks for the info!

Regards,

Robyn

5. Chris March 2, 2011 at 9:36 pm #

Awesome! I can’t wait to try this during summer with some homemade vanilla on top. How long did you soak the pineapple?

6. Jennifer Pratt June 20, 2011 at 1:13 pm #

hello!! we did this yesterday and it was fantastic! I can’t wait to grill this up for friends! what an inventive idea – thanks for sharing!

7. Robyn June 22, 2011 at 7:30 am #

Jennifer- I’m a fan of anything soaked in rum lol! Glad you liked it! :)